Planning and Dimensioning
Besides manufacturing, System S&P® regards planning, dimensioning and projecting as the most important core competences of the company. A team of engineers – both, decades of experience and “hungry” newcomers – in the fields of fixed film and rotating immersion disk technology are developing tailor-made solutions to be used for the various applications.
The System S&P® engineering section sees itself as the support and service function of the planning and projecting engineering consultant on site. This way, a high global standard can be assured. If desired by the client, complete planning and projecting including site supervision can be part of the contract.
The planning and projecting services of System S&P® cover the following phases of the installation and after sales of a wastewater treatment plant:
- · Evaluation of the technical requirements with regards to the actual situation on site.
- · Dimensioning and proposal of the components in order to find the best suitable solution.
- · Designing the pre-projecting in cooperation with the engineering consultant on site.
- · Designing the approval plans that are required to obtain legal authorisation.
- · Designing the implementation and execution plans.
- · Supervision in the process of construction work in conjunction with the consulting engineers.
- · Start-up and instruction of the workers.
- · Training and skill development.
- · After sales service.