Due to the fact that System S&P® sees itself as a general provider of compact wastewater treatment plants, site management in Germany is carried out by our own engineers. The site managers of System S&P® act in a supportive manner for the customers or their engineering companies. Within this frame, the following functions can be taken over:
- Bill of Quantities and development of tender documents
- Assignment and control of sub contractors
- Test run and commissioning
- Acceptance procedure of fulfilled works
- Preparation and control of accountings
- Preparation of inventory documents and revision drawings
Abroad, System S&P® carries on a worldwide network of sales and distribution partners that are trained in our own house and that carry out the above mentioned works for the customer. These partners are supported in their work by an experienced team of service engineers. Modern communication systems allow for the actualization of plans and detail drawings within the shortest time possible. Another team of design engineers, located in Kirchberg, is available at the customers’ disposal at any time to solve unforeseen problems.